- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that FG does not own or control, or to people that FG does not employ or manage.
- Anonymous information refers to data that cannot be tied back to a specific individual. For example, FG collects some information each time a visitor comes to a FG site so we can improve the overall quality of the visitor's online experience. FG collects the visitor's IP address, referral data, and browser and platform type. FG also collects data each time one of our products is used to access the Internet. FG collects this user information for purposes of product monitoring, product improvement, and to aid future development decisions. This information may also be shared with advertisers and our business partners on an aggregate non-personal basis. You do not have to register a product with FG before we can collect this anonymous information.
- Personally identifiable information refers to data that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name and postal address, which may be collected in addition to the anonymous data described above. FG collects personal information in the following ways from different parts of its Web sites and games:
- Purchasing a FG game: FG collects personally identifiable information when you purchase FG games. The types of information that may be requested include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information.
- When you register for FG news: FG collects your email address.
- Other Registration: FG may collect personal information when you register for other FG services. FG may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you use our Tell a Friend feature: The e-mail address information you provide to us when you use the 'Tell a Friend feature' is used only to customize your greeting with your name and your recipient's name, and to deliver email notifications to you and your recipient. FG will not this e-mail address information to any mailing lists.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- FG will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Unless you have agreed to receive our newsletter, any names and email addresses you give us are NOT compiled into any type of mailing list, or otherwise used for any type of email solicitation. If you choose to receive these newsletters, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, you may request to be remove at any time by clicking on unsubscription link at newsletter email.
- FG may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of FG to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We are required to disclose any or all information to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, subpoenas, court orders, legal process served on FG or in legal proceedings where FG believes such information is relevant or believes in good faith that its disclosure is required by law.
- FG may set and access FG cookies on your computer. FG does not allow other companies to access the cookies we set on your computer. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to FG's cookies.
- In certain areas of our web site FG uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- All in-game transmission of purchasing information including name, e-mail and credit card number and expiration uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. If SSL is not present or cannot be accessed within the game the option to purchase the product within the game is not accessible.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, FG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Other Web Sites (Links, Partners)
- Our web site contains links to other web sites. FG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- FG reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time. Any amendments to this policy will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.